A lot of your kerb appeal depends on you outdoor lighting. Your beautiful garden and landscaping look sensational during the day, could you let it go and disappear into the dark after the sun goes down? More than illumination, outdoor lighting also helps prevent accidents and secure your property. Dress up your front yard and gardens with these awesome outdoor lighting ideas and designs to attract your next booking.
1. Overhead Deck Lights Every home should install some motion sensor lights for lighting and security. These overhead solar lighting won’t add up your electric bill. A couple strategically installed in your front and back yards are enough to provide powerful lighting and sensitive sensors.
2. Solar Pathway Lights These sleek and modern stainless steel post lamps will add a classy touch to your driveways, pathways and walkways. The clear lens enables optimum lighting and chic finish.
3. Clear Globe String Lights Create a cosy and romantic atmosphere by adding string lights to your yard. These clear globe lights give out a warm and dreamy glow. Perfect for pergolas, porches and fence gates. Great addition to garden parties too!
4. Dragonfly Fairy Lights Dragonflies are lovely elusive creatures. Bring in a wonderful touch of magical and whimsical to you garden with these colourful dragonfly fairy lights. They will light up the trees, plants, grass, windows and fences.
5. Hanging Bottle Lantern Quirky, creative and colourful! One of our favourite outdoor lighting ideas and designs. Dress up your fences, porches and outdoor living areas with these environmentally friendly lanterns. You can make your own hanging bottle lanterns too!
6. Wide-Angled Sensor Light Secure your front entrances and backyards with a powerful, bright illuminating sensor lights. This wide-angled lighting has 120-degree sensors, bright illumination and comes in an elegant design.
7. Icy White Garden Bulbs Do not wait for the holidays to enjoy these fun lighting cheer. String up some crystal ball bubble lights to light up your garden, highlight landscaping designs and add fairy lighting to cosy outdoor nooks.
8. Landscape Light Stakes Light up your driveway, pathways and walkways with these easy to install outdoor light stakes. No wiring and connections needed. Just pick a spot and stake to the ground. Great for highlighting and edging landscape designs.
9. Mosaic Glass Table Lamp Bring in this colourful and bright ball of light into your garden. It is colourful, cheerful and features a solar panel, no installation and wiring necessary. Just leave in your garden, patio and outdoor living spaces. It will charge during the day and light up at night.
10. Glass Ball Stake Lights Add spots of bright colours to your garden with these glass ball stake lights. You can also use them to edge pathways and walkway.
11. Waterproof Cylinder Lamp Light up front doors and entrances with a pair of these modern stainless steel cylinder lamps. The cool urbane modern design includes vertical light slots and a brushed nickel finish. Perfect for modern homes.
12. Purple Fairy Lights Adding fairy lights to your yards will light up the area, highlight garden nooks and define landscaping designs and. These purple LED lamp beads give subtle lighting, whimsical colours and create a unique and magical space outdoors to enjoy.
13. Solar Ice Rocks Lighting up your yard is a breeze with these solar ice rocks. Just place the rocks strategically around the garden, along pathways and driveways. Equipped with solar panel receptors, the rocks will charge during the day and automatically light up at night.
14. LED Glowing Ball of Light These stunning mood lamps are just what you need to bring in the wow factor to your outdoor space. Add a few of these glowing balls of light to garden nooks, verandahs and patios and enjoy muted lighting and colourful night landscape.
15. Landscape Pathway Lights A modern version of one of the classic outdoor lighting ideas and designs. The vintage streetlamp design gets an upgrade with a solar panel, smaller dimensions and sleek metal finish. It will give wistful ambience and illumination to gardens, driveways and pathway.