1 BEDROOM | 2 BEDS | 1 BATH | SLEEPS 4
This modern and spacious 1 bedroom apartment in the CBD, just opposite Melbourne's iconic Etihad Stadium, Southern Cross Station, Crown Casino, and South Wharf DFO. With the Skybus terminal, Southern Cross Station and, free tram right at the building, you can explore Melbourne with ease!
This newly renovated 1 bedroom is as spacious as a 2 bedroom apartment. It can accommodate 4 persons comfortably. The apartment is filled with an abundance of natural light. Sit back and relax in the outdoor lounge in the large balcony and be the envy of busy Melbournians down below as they rush to/from work or simply enjoy the beautiful sunset! Enjoy the convenient Melbourne CBD living style with shops and cafes across the road. There is even a Coles Supermarket and an Asian Grocery shop just across the road. Tramlines are at your doorstep. The free city circle tram is just a 4 minutes walk from the apartment. A short stroll will bring you to the Docklands, Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex, and South Wharf DFO.
The apartment is just opposite the Southern Cross Station where the Skybus terminal is located. So getting to/from the Melbourne airport via the Skybus is really easy!
NOTE : Apartment is for up to 4 occupants whether it's adults or children. Be aware the second bed is the Sofa Bed (refer below for details)!!!
- Secure access to the building and apartment.
- 1 bedroom with a queen-sized bed - sleeps 2.
- 1 three-seater Sofa bed (form to a double bed) - sleeps 2. Take note if you have 2 or fewer guests, the sofa-bed will incur additional cost due to the additional cleaning of extra linen and quilt provided.
- Quality Sheets.
- Quality Bath Towels.
- Blinds on all Windows.
- 55" Smart TV.
- Complimentary NETFLIX!!!
- Internet / Wireless WIFI.
- Air-conditioning and heating.
- 1 bathroom with shower over Bath-tub and toilet. (May is not suitable for elderly or ladies carry a baby).
- Hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditional are provided.
- Basic Kitchen facilities, with utensils and cutleries.
- 4-seater dining table & chairs + 4-seater outdoor lounge
- Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, and milk.
- Washing Machine and Dryer.
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer.
Communal facilities provided by the building:
- Indoor Swimming Pool
NOTE: Communal facilities are managed by the building and the host takes no responsibility of the facility being closed by building management for maintenance during your stay.
Please provide your (1) arrival flight number, (2) arrival time and (3) departure time to facilitate time to pass you the keys and for cleaners to come in to clean the apartment. Be aware of the check-in and check-out time.
You will be met in person and given a brief intro to the building and the whereabouts to visit in Melbourne.
Check-in after 6 pm attracts an A$12-100 fees. Please inquire within if you are arriving after 6 pm.
Please complete your verification before booking.
CHECK-IN AFTER 6 PM
Check-in after 6 pm attracts an A$12 fees. Keys can be collected from the rental lockers in Southern Cross Station. Fees apply.
The indoor private car park may be available for $20 per day. The car park is not guaranteed unless a prior agreement has been made in writing.
You can rent a car from Budget, Avis, Europcar, and Thrifty in the Southern Cross Station which is directly across the road!
From AUD$107 night average.
Payable 50% deposit to secure booking.
Balance 7 days prior to arrival.
Bedroom One - 1 Queen Bed | Common spaces 1 Sofa Bed
In order to maintain a good standard for all my guests, ALL guests staying in this apartment are to comply with the following house rules. While I appreciate that most guests would respect my property, there is occasional abuse that I have to state the following rules to avoid any inconvenience caused to my neighbors and guests before and after you.
1. STRICTLY NO SMOKING. Please smoke outside the building.
2. STRICTLY NO PARTYING. I have ZERO tolerance for partying in the apartment. The use of the apartment for partying will result in the loss of your bond and/or any additional payments (such as extra cleaning, wear and tear, damages and repairs). You will also be evicted from the apartment with immediate effect without warning and without refund.
3. NUMBER OF GUESTS should not exceed the number stated on the confirmation advise or agreed beforehand. Fees will apply for any excess guests not agreed with the host in advance.
4. GUEST'S VISITORS. Guests are required to inform the host of any visitors to the apartment. Visitors should leave the apartment by 10 pm. Any visitors not informed will be considered as staying overnight guests which is chargeable as additional guests for the entire length of the reservation.
5. Please respect my neighbours by keeping noise level low. No noise after 10pm. Excessive noise may result in the Building Manager sending in Security which would result in you being fined AU$4700 according to the building rules! Guests will also be evicted from the premise and lost their bond if Neighbours or Building Manager complain of excessive noise.
6. Follow all building rules in the Building's common area (examples: lobby, lifts, swimming pools, gym, sauna, BBQ, lounges, etc..). Refer to "Amenities" and "Guests Access" section for a listing of amenities!
7. Children should be supervised and accompanied by an adult in the balcony, swimming pool, sauna, etc...
8. The use of the apartment for any illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
9. Enjoy the STAY!!!
On Departure :
- The apartment should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Pots, pans, dishes, cutleries, glasses, cups and any cooking utensils should be *clean*, *dry* and *return* to where they are taken. This includes the stove, microwave and oven. Additional cleaning costs will be a charge to tenants if extra cleaning is required.
- A replacement fee will be a charge for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning lotion, makeup and greasy burnt saucepans, whitening toothpaste, and any products with benzoyl peroxide (e.g. acne medications, etc...)
- Guests will be charged if apartment keys/swipes/remote if they are lost or not returned.
- Rubbish should also be disposed in the apartment's rubbish chute (near lifts), not on the floor in the rubbish chute room.
- Leave towels in the laundry bucket provided. There is no need to remove bed linen or wash the bed linen and towels.
Flinders street stationstate librarylanewaysoutdoor seatingfederation squaretown hall
Getting to the apartment is easy. Just take the Skybus from Melbourne Airport to Southern Cross Station. The building is just opposite the Southern Cross Station.
The Etihad Stadium, the Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex and Docklands are all within walking distance.
The tram is just at your doorstep or the free City Circle Tram is just 3 minutes stroll away.
Southern Cross Station - 50m.
Etihad Stadium - 400m.
Free City Circle Tram (La Trobe Steet) - 280m
Free City Circle Tram (Flinder Street) - 700m
Flagstaff Gardens - 500m
Victoria Harbour / Harbourtown - 1 km
Melbourne Aquarium - 1 km.
Queen Victoria Market - 1 km.
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre - 1 km
Melbourne Central - 1.2 km
State Library - 1.3 km
Chinatown - 1.3 km
South Wharf DFO - 1.6 km
Flinders Street Station - 1.8 km
Federation Square - 1.85 km
Need Visitor's Information/Maps?
Melbourne Visitor Booth (Bourke Street Mall) - 1.4 km
Melbourne Visitor Centre (Fed Square) - 1.85 km
Note: There is some tourist information at Travellers Aid in Southern Cross Station near the Waiting Room (opp Hungry Jacks). Not far from the Skybus Ticketing Counter.